Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Enhanced 550 MHz 23 AWG Solid 4PR, UTP, PVC CMR JKT- Blue- 1000 FT BOX, UL Listed
NITROTEL ENGINEERPRO® CAT6 ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID 4PR, UTP, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, PVC CMR JKT- BLUE- 1000 FT BOX
Nitrotel Cat 6 fast network cable that supports speed of 550 MHz for carrying data signals for fast ethernet experience. This cable is recommended and preferable in advanced networking environments and home installations where you need a fast speed/bandwidth that normal. Nitrotel Cat 6 is best and ideal for networking where high bandwidth is required.
Espacially designed and built to bear higher levels of pushing, stress, bending and pulling. This bulk ethernet cable comes with Polyvinyl chloride outer jacket
As we all know that we don't need all the bulk ethernet cable at one time, rather we use it in intervals. So this cable is delievered to you in Pull Through Box to protect and reduce loss of your ethernet cable. Easy to use at any time av its pull through design avoids twisting and knotting
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING CABLE: Nitrotel Cat 6 CMR Internet Cable supports bandwidth of 550 MHz for Data Applications. Gives you best experience of fast home and commercial ethernet.
- REDUCED CROSSTALK: High performance ethernet cable consists of 4 pair of copper conductors. Meets the standard of 23 AWG. Best for use in home and professional environments due to its noise reducing capability and. Enjoy an uninterrupted connection.
- 100% SOLID COPPER CONDUCTORS: Flexible ethernet cable produces strong signals for better connection and conductivity.
- FOR USE INDOORS: Especially designed with PVC insulation for use in walls, floors and outdoor. You can connect routers, printers, computers PoE Extenders and much more devices of your desire
- International Standard: Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E channel standards.
Nitrotel Cable Manager full plastic Single side 2RU
Nitrotel 19” Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Manager full plastic Single side 2RU this product is designed for the installation of telecommunication and network equipment.
- TELECOMMUNICATION AND NETWORK EQUIPMENT: This Nitrotel 19” Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Manager is designed for the installation of telecommunication and network equipment.
- PROTECTION & DURABILITY: Rounded edges on fingers protect cables from snags and damage to cable. Flexible fingers allow easy installation and removal of cables. Plastic construction provides durability and easy installation
- HINGED PLASTIC COVER: Dual hinged cover allows cable access without removing cover
- Increased spacing for cable which provides larger area for high performance Category 6 cables
- Mount to standard 19" EIA racks and cabinets
Nitrotel Double Section Wall Mount Cabinet (6-9U)
Nitrotel Double Section Wall Mount Cabinet 20.5” X 20” Removable Side Panels Tempered Glass Frame Door, Include 1 UL Approved Fan with plug, Finish with Electrostatic Paint, Color: Black RAL 9005. Assembled. Honeycomb carton package
From $252.52 - $262.90
Nitrotel SOHO Slimline 5U (3U Vertical + 2U horizontal) D: 6" Wall Mount CabinetNitrotel SOHO Slimline 5U (3U Vertical + 2U horizontal) D: 6"
Soho Slim Line 19" wall mounting enclosure provide aesteticand decorative view together Soho Slim Line wall cabinets designed to have a variety of mounting solutions for small networking equipment in the areas like hostels, hotels, hospitals, malls, cinemas, petrol stations, offices where space distribution of the network typical network equipment is at a premium. It can accommodate switches, patch panels, PDU etc. and ideal choice for any small voice/data, DSL telephony, Internet or video conferencing installation, with the additional benefit of its compatibility with Wireless technology.
Nitrotel EngineerPro 1U 24-Port Cat6 Patch Panel110 IDC T568A/B
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Patch Panels offer exceptional interconnection in 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet applications. The metal frame is made of heavy-duty gauge steel and formed to create a robust surface capable of withstanding the forces generated while punching down cables to the panel. The EngineerPro® Cat6 unshielded patch panel has 12, 24 or 48 Cat 6 RJ45 ports on the front and corresponding 110 style IDC punchdown connectors on the rear.
Nitrotel Cat5E 350 MHz 24 AWG Solid 4PR UTP, PVC CMR JKT - 1000 FT BOX, Black, UL Listed
NITROTEL CAT5E 350 MHz 24 AWG SOLID 4PR UTP, PVC CMR JKT - 1000 FT BOX, BLACK
- QUALITY AND THE VERSATILITY: When you need a solution that provides both the quality and the versatility necessary to guarantee the top performance in all of today's high-speed networks, you need the Cat5E Cable from Nitrotel whether you realize it or not. This 350 MHz, available in 1000 feet for you, come with a wide array of different features that make it the option to beat across the industry.
- ULTRA-DURABLE QUALITY: These cables are constructed twisted pairs of 24 AWG stranded copper, complete with a rugged and ultra-durable PVC jacket. The UTP wires themselves put you in an excellent position to both eliminate cross-talk and help boost signal quality, all while going a long way towards supporting traditional data transmission as well. Last but not least.
- COMPATIBILITY: Nitrotel Cat5e Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more.
- FEATURES & FUNCTIONS: Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D channel standards, Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and IEC 61156-5 Category 5e component standards, Third party tested to Category 5e channel compliance, UL Listed E477770, Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications, Descending length cable markings enable easy identification of remaining cable which reduces installation time and ca
- SPECIFICATIONS: LAN/NETWORK Cable, 10BASE-T through 5GBASE-T Ethernet*, Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3af, PoE+ – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2 ATM and token ring, Impedance:1-100MHz 100±15(Ohms), Rated Temperature: 75?, DC Resistance Unbalance(%): Max 2.5, DC Resistance 20?: 9.5(Ohms/100m), Pair-to-Ground Capacitance Unbalance: 330(pF/100M), Insulation Resistance: >5000MΩ*Km, Dielectric strength: DC 2500V 2S, Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69%, Propagation Delay: 350MHZ Max 536ns/100m
Nitrotel Server Cabinet 26U 23" X 42"Nitrotel Server Cabinet 26U 23" X 42"
Nitrotel Server series server rack is the ultimate rack enclosure solution designed and engineered for demanding data center environments.
Massive ventilation rate
Perforated doors for massive front-to-rear airflow up to 78%.
Static loading capacity up to 1500KG (without leveling feet and castors)
Can be shipped in build-up or flat-packed.Flat-pack option enables savings up to 60% in transport cost and warehouse space.
Easy for maintenance
Horizontally divided side panels provide easy access and convenient post-installation maintenance.
Optimized for cable managing
Best design for cable management with Large cable access slots and cable management rails.
Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet
Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet
- WHY NITROTEL CABINETS? The Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet is designed ANSI/EIA RS-310-D equipment in offices. Single-section wall-mount cabinet. Wide glass front door with 180° turning radius rotatable key lock. This series is the best solution for IT professionals who require a secure solution and have a need to do frequent maintenance to their equipment.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL: The Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series wall mount server network rack cabinet is delivered with fully disassembled and small packaging, easy to deliver and carry to saves your time. Nitrogel knows your time is important so we make our server wall mount rack enclose is delivered as a complete server cabinet enclosure for your convenience.
- FEATURES: Special design front and back frames are with good stability wide glass front door allows and excellent view of the interior of the cabinet. Opening direction could be changed easily. Cable entries are available on top, bottom and back of enclosure, suitable for different places.
- INSTALLATION & LOADING CAPACITY: Only 16 screws are needed to assemble the whole enclosure it will take only 10 minutes to assemble the enclosure by one person. Maximum Loading capacity: 50kgs. Static loading: Up to 60 KG
- MATERIAL & SIZES: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Finished with Electrostatic Paint, Color Black RAL 9005. 5MM toughed glass door. Width: 600, Heigth: 370 and Depth: 450. Thickness: 19” rails: 1.2mm, others: 1.0mm
Nitrotel Single Section Wall Mount Cabinet (6-12U)
Nitrotel Single Section Wall Mount Cabinet 600 X 600 Tempered Glass Front Door Frame, Removable Side Panels, Includes 1 UL Approved Fan with plug, Finished with Electrostatic Paint, Color Black RAL 9005. Assembled. Honeycomb carton package
From $194.86 - $260.60