Micro USB to HDMI Adapters
Micro USB to HDMI Adapter (MHL)
The HDTV Adapter allows you to view videos and other media stored on your phone/mobile device via a compatible HDTV. To connect the HDTV Adapter to your device, follow these steps:
- Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the HDTV Adapter (1) and then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV (2).
- Connect your Travel Charger to the HDTV Adapter (3).
- Connect your Travel Charger to a power source (4).
- Connect the HDTV Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory interface port on your device (5). This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
- The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device home screen. You can control to play video and music with TV remote control keys.
- To save energy, unplug the travel adapter when not in use. The travel adapter does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the travel adapter from the electrical socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The device should remain close to the electrical socket while charging.
- Any incoming calls or messages will freeze the media output. The media will restart to play after taking the calls or acknowledging the messages.
- Some devices may not be compatible.
- HDTV may not display any image when you connect HDTV Adapter to the Desktop dock while your phone is docking.
- If your TV has multiple ports, you may use any of the ports. Ensure your TV settings have the right HDMI port selected. See your TV owner's manual to get more information
- Universal HDMI cables are sold separately.