It's important to protect your low voltage wires against nicks and cuts that can come from the sharp edges of metal studs. These universal metal stud grommets from Garvin are an economical solution to protecting those cables. They don't require any tools to install - simply snap one apart, place inside the standard hole built in to the stud, and snap it back together. You've got an instant routing area for your cables. There is only one size needed to fit the universal cutout, which eliminates the expense and hassle of stocking multiple sizes for different job needs.
- (1) Universal Metal Stud Grommet
- PREVENT SNAGS, NICKS & CUTS. Protects low voltage wires from damage by sharp edges on metal studs.
- TIME SAVING AND EFFICIENT. Easy and cost-efficient installation, no tools required. Snap together and you're done!
- ONE SIZE. Eliminates the expense and hassle of stocking multiple sizes to meet different needs.
- REUSABLE. Need to use it elsewhere? Simply unsnap the two pieces and reuse!
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Universal
- UL, cUL Listed
- Color: Yellow
- Garvin JHK-32 2 Inch J Hook Cable SupportRegular Price $2.79 Special Price $2.09