Vericom AV Cabinet (15-36U)
Vericom® AV Cabinets are designed for flexibility and security, making them a great choice for a multitude of audio and video applications. Fully assembled and ready to perform out-of-the-box, they are equipped with pre-installed shelving, blank panels, and tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
Available in four sizes (15, 27 and 36U), Vericom AV Cabinets are designed with a host of features, including casters and adjustable leveling feet that are provided for maximum mobility and sturdy placement.
- Welded frame of heavy gauge cold-rolled steel
- Locking front door & rear access panel limit unwanted access to equipment
- Shelf straps and backstops secure equipment to shelves
- Available in four standard sizes that can handle most any audio /video equipment configurations
- Includes both casters & adjustable leveling feet for both fixed & mobile installations
- Front door, side & rear panels are all removable for convenient access to equipment
- Vented top & bottom panels provide free air cooling, and are compatible with an optional fan unit when additional cooling is needed
- Fully assembled with shelves & blanking panels pre-installed
Easy to order - everything you need in one item number, no need for a complicated configuration tool
From $549.99 - $849.99
Middle Atlantic R2-44S R2 Series Open Frame 2-Post Rack, 44U
The Rack for High Seismic Activity
The Middle Atlantic R2 Series is specifically designed for areas where seismic activity is a concern. The R2 is fully welded for durability, protection against earthquakes and is seismic certified to the UBC 1997 and 2001 CBC Seismic Zone 4 and the IBC 2000, IBC 2003, 2002 ASCE Standard 7 and 2003 NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III for protecting 850 lbs of essential equipment in upper floor installations with an Ip value of 1.5.