Tripp-Lite SR42UBSP1 42U SmartRack Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure
42U SmartRack Premium Enclosure (includes doors and side panels)
42U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation.
SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.
- Standard 42U SmartRack enclosure with additional shock pallet and loading ramps.
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry
- Data Security Standard) Compliance
Tripp-Lite SRW12US SmartRack 12U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Hinged Back
Tripp-Lite 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
Tripp Lite 12U Low-Profile Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Double Hinge, Removable Side Panels, 25"H x 24"W x 22"D
The SRW12US 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to integrate wall-mounting, easy equipment access, and cable management in IT network applications with limited floor space. Ventilated front door and side panels allow generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. Adjustable rack rails with square mounting holes accommodate up to 12U of standard 19" rackmount equipment. Supports up to 200 lbs of equipment. A sturdy hinge between the cabinet and the wall-mount bracket allows the cabinet to swing away from the wall for easy access to equipment and cabling. Top and bottom panels include convenient cutouts for cable routing.
- 12U with adjustable front and rear vertical rackmount rails
- Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment access
(swing direction is reversible)
- Locking, reversible front door and locking, removable side panels
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- PCI-Compliant: meets stringent physical security requirements
Tripp-Lite SRW6U SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
Tripp-Lite SRW6U SmartRack Wall-Mount Enclosure Cabinet
Tripp Lite 6U Low-Profile Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Removable Side Panels, 15H x 24W x 18D
The SRW6U 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to integrate wall-mounting, easy equipment access, and cable management in IT network applications with limited floor space. Ventilated front door and side panels allow generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. Adjustable rack rails with square mounting holes accommodate up to 6U of standard 19" rackmount equipment. Supports up to 140 lbs of equipment. A sturdy wall-mount bracket allows the cabinet to quickly be hung on the wall.
Tripp-Lite SRWO8U22 SmartRack 8U/12U/22U Expandable Flat-Pack Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack
The SRWO8U22 SmartRack 8U/12U/22U Expandable Flat-Pack Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount 2-Post Open-Frame Rack stores and organizes EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting in network wiring closets, back offices and other secure IT areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required. Mounted to the wall or resting on the floor, this rack offers fast, easy access to network components and cabling.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. The expandable design allows you to assemble the rack in an 8U, 12U or 22U configuration to meet your current needs, while leaving rack space in reserve for future expansion.
The rack is simple to assemble and mount to the wall. Threaded 12-24 mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels. Assembly and equipment-mounting hardware is included.Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, back offices and other secure areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required
- Stores and organizes EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Assembles in 8U, 12U or 22U configuration to meet current needs
- Expands to add equipment later without having to buy a bigger rack
- Allows easy access for installing, configuring and servicing equipment and cabling
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support threaded-hole equipment mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Includes assembly and equipment-mounting hardware