When you need to connect two microphones to your mixing console, but you only have one channel available, this adapter from Hosa Technology solves the problem. It connects two XLR outputs to a single XLR input with reinforced strain relief connectors that are built to last. With the ample eighteen inch length, you'll find the extended reach you need. Oxygen-free copper conductors provide exceptional signal clarity, while the OFC spiral shields provide additional EMI and RFI rejection for reduced interference.
- Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors (OFC) for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- Internal Strain Relief Offers Added Resilience and Durability
- OFC Spiral Shields Offer Effective EMI and RFI Rejection
- Connect 2 Microphones to 1 Channel on Mixing Console
- Connects 2 XLR Outputs to 1 XLR Input
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Hosa YXF-101.5 18 Inch Dual XLR3F to XLR3M Y Cable