The Vanco 120501 1ft Pro Digital High-Speed HDMI Male to Female Cable with Ethernet is designed to extend an existing cable when you need a little more length. It supports all High-Speed HDMI functionality, including Audio Return Channel, 3D, additional color spaces (sYCC601, RGB & YCC601) and resolutions up to Ultra HD 4Kx2K.
- High Speed for Maximum Bandwidth
- 3D Ready for Compatible Devices
- Ethernet Channel for Compatible Devices
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Protect Against Corrosion
- CL3 Rated for In-Wall Installations
- 28AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- 3D Ready
- Diameter: 7.3mm
- Version: Category 2 High-Speed HDMI
- Resolutions: up to 4Kx2K (Essentially 4x the Sharpness of 1080p)
- Refresh Rates: up to 340MHz
- Bandwidth: Exceeds 10.2 Gbps
- Connectors: 19 Pin Type A Gold-Plated
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio Support
- Certifications: HDMI Certified, UL Listed, CL3 In-Wall Rated
- Color: Black
Is this compatible with a streaming media device (Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast, etc)?
Streaming media devices use HDMI, so this cable can be used for that. We do suggest that you use as short a cable as possible, because those devices are designed to connect directly to a television.
Does it affect a device that is 4K?
This cable can run 4K signals, but it is not compatible with televisions that require HDMI 2.0 for 4K.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this cable is not HDMI 2.0.
- Full Motion TV Wall Mount for 23-42 Inch Screens, Single ArmRegular Price $13.49 Special Price $12.99