This tilt wall mount bracket from Rhino Brackets is both elegant and functional. It is designed for flat panel screens measuring 37 to 70 inches and weighing up to 77 pounds. The open architecture of this TV bracket creates increased ventilation, increasing the longevity of your TV components, as well as offering easy access for wiring during installation. It tilts up to fourteen degrees downward for the optimal viewing angle. When mounted, it sits less than one inch (25mm) from the wall for a minimum footprint.
- Super Slim Low Profile Design Protrudes Less Than 1" from Wall
- Open Architecture for Extra Ventilation and Easy Wiring Access
- Up to 14 Degrees Downward Tilt for Premium Viewing Angle
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Dimensions: 25 x 679 x 435 mm
- Compatibility: 37-70" Flat Panel Screens
- Installation: Solid Wall, Double Stud
- Weight Capacity: 77 lbs
- Max Hole Pattern: 625 x 410mm
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200, 400x200, 300x300, 400x400, 600x400
- Tilt: -14°~0°
- Profile: 25mm
- Color: Black
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-70" TVs. It may also hold larger or smaller TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and your TV weighs 77 lbs or less.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
The base is 26.7 inches wide and 8.1 inches tall. The arms are 17.1 inches long.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount can be used flat or tilted down.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Yes, it will. It comes with a variety of spacers to accommodate for a curve.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This sits approximately one inch from the wall.
- Rhino Brackets Articulating Curved and Flat Panel Single Stud TV Wall Mount for 32-55 Inch ScreensRegular Price $42.99 Special Price $38.49