This articulating TV wall mount bracket from Rhino Brackets is designed to fit both curved and flat panel screens. The universal hole pattern is designed for most HDTVs measuring 37 to 70 inches and weighing up to 110 pounds.
This TV bracket swivels up to 90 degrees and tilts up to 20 degrees downward ensuring the best viewing angles. Hardened steel construction with a durable powder coat finish create a lasting solution to mounting your TV.
- Universal VESA Compliant Mounting Pattern Fits Most 37-70" TVs
- Swivels up to 90 Degrees for Optimal Viewing Angles
- Tilts up to 20 Degrees Downward and 10 Degrees Upward
- Durable Steel Construction with Black Powder Coat Finish
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Pipe Size: 40 x 20 x 1.5mm
- Dimensions: 475 x 660 x 430mm
- Compatibility: 37-70" Flat Panel Screens
- Installation: Solid Wall, Double Stud
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- Max Hole Pattern: 626 x 400mm
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200,400x200,300x300,400x400,600x400
- Tilt: -20°~+10°
- Swivel: -90°~+90°
- Level Adjustment: -3°~+3°
- Profile: 62-475mm
- Color: Black
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-70" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and your TV weighs 110 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 18.7 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
The plate that attaches to the wall is 18.9 inches wide and 8 inches tall. The plate behind the TV is 26 inches wide and 6.3 inches tall. The arms are 16.9 inches long.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Yes, it will. It comes with a variety of spacers to accommodate for a curve.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount will sit 2.4 to 18.7 inches from the wall.
- Rhino Brackets Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount for 32-55 Inch ScreensRegular Price $18.99 Special Price $14.99
- Rhino Brackets Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount for 37-70 Inch ScreensRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $17.99
- Rhino Brackets Articulating Curved and Flat Panel TV Wall Mount for 32-55 Inch ScreensRegular Price $46.99 Special Price $29.99