This single-armed articulating TV wall mount from Rhino Brackets is designed to fit both curved and flat panel screens. It mounts to a single stud, offering more flexibility when choosing a location to place the TV. It swivels up to 90 degrees and tilts to achieve optimal viewing angles.
Integrated cable management ensures wires are carefully concealed and organized behind the TV. The universal mounting pattern is VESA compliant and fits most TVs measuring 32 to 55 inches.
- Mounts a 32-55" HDTV to a Single Stud
- Swivel Arm and Tilt for Maximum View Flexibility
- Strength Tested to 3x Stated Load Capacity
- Built-in Cable Management Keeps Wires Concealed and Organized
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Pipe Size: 40 x 20 x 1.5mm
- Dimensions: 473 x 480 x 430mm
- Compatibility: 32-55" Flat Panel Screens
- Installation: Solid Wall, Single Stud
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- Max Hole Pattern: 426 x 400mm
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200,400x200,300x300,400x400
- Tilt: -20°~+10°
- Swivel: -90°~+90°
- Level Adjustment: -3°~+3°
- Profile: 60-473mm
- Integrated Cable Management
- Color: Black
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 32-55" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 400x400 or smaller and your TV weighs 110 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 18.6 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
The plate that attaches to the wall is 3 inches wide and 9.5 inches tall. The plate behind the TV is 18.9 inches wide and 6.3 inches tall. The arms are 16.9 inches long.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Yes, it will. It comes with a variety of spacers to accommodate for a curve.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount will sit 2.4 to 18.6 inches from the wall.
- Rhino Brackets Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount for 32-55 Inch ScreensRegular Price $18.99 Special Price $14.99
- Rhino Brackets Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount for 37-70 Inch ScreensRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $17.99
- Rhino Brackets Articulating Curved and Flat Panel TV Wall Mount for 32-55 Inch ScreensRegular Price $46.99 Special Price $29.99