The SMART1500RM2U SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1500RM2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RM2U has an internal battery that provides 13 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert® software (available via free download), the SMART1500RM2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
FEATURESProtects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 0.9 power factor rating
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load up to 13 min. and full load up to 4.5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
- SMART1500RM2U SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS
- USB cable
- DB9 cable
- EPO cable
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual