This HDMI 2.0 Switch supports the most current HDMI specifications and allows you to easily switch between multiple source devices on a single TV or display. If you're tired of upgrading your entire setup every time a new shiny object comes out, this is the best 4K HDMI 2.0 switch to future proof your media center and let you breathe easy for a while.
It supports Ultra HD 4Kx2K@60Hz video signals, as well as 3D in an easy plug and play interface. Switching is controlled with the convenient remote included with the unit or manually via the button located on the front panel. The power supply is also included in the package, so there is no need to supply additional power. The compact unit weights under a pound and blends discreetly into any decor.
Connect Multiple Sources to a Single TV
When you've got more source devices than HDMI ports, you need an HDMI switch to connect them all to your TV at once. Connect your Blu-ray player, gaming console, cable box, satellite receiver, streaming devices, and more to this HDMI 2.0 switch and you're in business! No more unplugging and plugging in cables every time you want to watch a different source. Simply choose your device from the remote, sit back, and enjoy.
Choose Your Ports
Whether you need an HDMI 3 switch or 5 switch, we have them both in 2.0. Select the number of ports you need from the drop down menu based on how many devices you want to connect to your TV.
This HDMI switcher for TV comes with the FireFold 60 Day Guarantee, which means you can return it in its original condition for any reason for up to 60 days after purchase. It also has a one year warranty, so if it fails due to manufacturer defects during the first year after purchase, we will replace it to keep you going.
- Switch Between Multiple HDMI Sources on 1 Display
- Supports 3D and Ultra HD 4Kx2K@60Hz Resolution
- Remote Control Included for Convenient Switching
- Lightweight, Compact Unit Blends with Decor
- Supports IR Control and RS232 Control
- Simple Plug and Play Operation
- Supports HDMI 2.0, UHD-HDR
- Stable Metal Heat Sink Design
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz
- Standard Audio, DSD (Direct Stream Digital), HD (HBR)
- 12 bit Full HD Video, 3D, 4Kx2K@30/60Hz Ultra HD
- Compatible with DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0
- Compatible with HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2
- Input and Output TMDS Signal: 0.5~1.5Vp-p(TMDS)
- Input and Output DDC Signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
- Working Temperature: 0~60°C
- IR Receiving Window, RS232 Port
- Power Supply: DC5V/1A
- Power Consumption: <5W
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- (1) HDMI Switch
- (1) 1.5ft HDMI Cable
- (1) D5V/1A Power Adapter
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Instruction Manual
- 3x1: 6.30(L) x 2.03(W) x 0.79(H)" (160x51.5x20mm)
- 5x1: 8.58(L) x 3.10(W) x 0.81(H)" (218x78.8x20.5mm)
- 3x1: 8.11oz (230g)
- 5x1: 14.82oz (420g)
Is this directional?
Yes, this switch is directional. It will only allow you to plug multiple sources into a single television or display.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is also backwards compatible.
Will this automatically switch to the device I want to watch?
No, this will not automatically switch. It comes with a remote and a manual switch button.
Can it seamlessly switch between sources?
This switch does not retain EDID and HDCP information, so it does require a handshake every time you switch between inputs. This can cause a 1-2 second delay.
Will this change the picture quality?
No, this HDMI switch will not change the picture quality.
Does this have a remote?
Yes, our HDMI switches come with a remote.
Can I program a universal remote for this?
You may be able to program a learning-style universal remote to operate this switch, but you would not be able to use a computer-programmed or code-programmed universal remote with this switch.
What does this do?
We do not suggest combining switches and splitters. Each device added between a source and the display can increase the risk of signal interruption. If you require multiple inputs and outputs, please consider using an HDMI matrix switch.
Can I use this to go from one source to more TVs?
No, you would need an HDMI splitter for that instead.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
Yes, this is HDMI 2.0. It is also backwards compatible.
Can you use this in reverse?
No, this switch can only be used using multiple inputs to a single output.
Will this upscale my 1080p signal to 4K?
No, this switch will not upscale your source signal.
What length cables can I use with this?
The maximum length for most HDMI 2.0 signals is 20'.
Do you need to plug this in for power?
Yes, this switch does need to be plugged in for power. It comes with the power supply.
Does this support HDR?
Yes, this switch supports HDR.
- Vanco Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - HDMI 2.0, 4KRegular Price $15.99 Special Price $14.99
- RedMere HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet 4K ReadyRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $16.99
- NetStrand HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet (1-50ft)Regular Price $3.99 Special Price $3.59
- Vanco SecureFit Ultra Slim HDMI High Speed Cable with EthernetRegular Price $11.99 Special Price $11.99