This company is definitely the master of their market. Chief is a great company with over 35 years of fantastic products and services. They have hundreds of product awards and designs. Plus, they are recognized globally as one of the AV industry leaders. Their sleek mounting and rack options suit current technologies and are built to be durable.
With the combination of Chief and FireFold together, you have a powerful force that knows very few bounds! We bring you great prices, they provide a great product, and everyone is pretty happy!
What’s the best way to use a high definition projector? By mounting it from the ceiling, of course. If you haven’t considered it yet, well, let me tell you that you’re missing out. You can set up a projector to be hidden and then come out of almost thin air! You might just feel a little like James Bond. Though, we make no promises of an interesting life of any sort beyond that. That’d be too much for us to promise!
Now, what we have here is the Chief SL151 SMART-LIFT Automated Projector Mount Lift. The SL151 provides exceptionally smooth and quiet movement and is a great option for suspended and finished ceilings in homes and corporate offices. Please note, however, that you must order SLB interface bracket separately. Either way, you get several installation options with this mount and it is low profile - requiring minimal clearance above the ceiling.
There is little more to say except that you need to make your projector a ninja. Hide it! Surprise and impress guests, or simply impress yourself. When you purchase and attain this mount, you will certainly not regret it.
- Precise positioning including vertical projector cradle adjustment and fore/aft projector positioning
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration even when disconnected
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw
- Low profile, requires minimal clearance above the ceiling
- Easy installation, the drop-in design fits into a 2' x 2' suspended ceiling
- Multiple installation options: three 0.38" (10 mm) threaded rods, 1.5" NPT threaded extension column with SMA602 accessory, or side mount with built-in joist tabs
- UL Listed
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Roll: 2°
- Pitch: 20°
- Yaw: 5°
- Ceiling Closure: 20.2" x 20.3" ( 514 x 515 mm)
- Ceiling Opening: 23.5" x 23.5" x 11.2" (597 x 597 x 284 mm)
- Certifications: FCC Approved, UL Listed
- Color: White
- Extension: 8.3"
- Max Equip Size (H X W X D): 8.4" x 18.3" x 18.3" (213 x 464 x 464 mm)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.5" x 23.5" x 11.2" (597 x 597 x 284 mm)
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 A
- Shipping Weight: 76.40 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 35 lbs (15.9 kg)
Will this work with my projector?
This will work with most projectors weighing 35 lbs or less. The projector must also measure less than 8.4 inches high, 23.5 inches wide, and 18.3 inches deep.
Where does this go?
This mounts inside a ceiling so it can be hidden and lowered for use.
Do I need power for this?
Yes, this will need access to a power source to function.
How far down does this hang?
This will extend up to 8.3 inches from the ceiling.
Can this be adjusted when it's installed?
Yes, you can make minor adjustments once it is installed.