A junction box acts just like an inline coupler and is used to connect two Cat5E Ethernet cables together. It is an affordable and easy alternative if you need to extend a cable that is too short and don’t care to run a new cable. Keep in mind that if you're going to join two wires together permanently, it's best to have as direct a connection as possible.
The punch down connection provides secure continuity; you don’t have to worry about the connection being flimsy. You can use this junction box with unshielded twisted pair Cat5E cables. It’s also compatible with 110 and Krone punch down tools. FireFold’s junction boxes are easy to use, well-constructed and come with our Signature Lifetime Warranty which ensures that your purchase is free from manufacturer defects.
- 110 and Krone punch down type
- 568A/568B color coded
- Wire gauge: 23 to 26 AWG
- UL listed
- Small footprint 2-3/8"X1-1/4"
- Connects two Cat5E patch cables together just like an inline coupler.
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Punch-Down type
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat5e cable
- Compatible with 110 and Krone punch down tools
- Cat5e performance is in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 standard
- Plastic housing