Component RGB and RCA Audio to HDMI Converter
Convert component RGB and RCA audio to HDMI with this simple plug and play converter.
With this device, you could have your conversions in a fraction of the time. The RGBRCA-HDMI-CONV is an exquisite choice indeed. You can stream video and audio directly from your older device onto an HDMI display. Whether you wish to continue using your DVD player, Xbox, cable box, or something else, you can avoid an inconvenient upgrade with this versatile tool. The ease in which this converter may be set up is second only to that of a magic wand. Simply connect all of your cables and enjoy the visible rewards of your transmutations.
The RGBRCA-HDMI-CONV supports resolutions up to 1080i and a 60Hz refresh rate. You must be sure to plug into an electrical outlet so it might have the power to do your bidding. In addition to this converter, you may also need to seek HDMI or component cables.
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI and HDCP
- Converts Component Video with Audio to HDMI Display
- Supports HD Resolutions up to 1080i (does not support 1080p)
- Please note: This item is directional. It will convert Component to HDMI, but not HDMI to Component
- High Speed HDMI Compliant
- HDCP Compliant
- Input: Component Video with Audio (YPbPr)
- Output: HDMI
- Supports HDMI Resolutions: 480p @ 60Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz
- Supports Component Video Resolutions: 480p @ 60Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz
- HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gps
- Power Supply: 5V/1A
- (1) Component to HDMI Converter
- (1) Power Supply
Is this directional?
Yes, this converter can only be used with a Component RCA source to an HDMI display.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
No, this converter is not HDCP compliant.
Does this upscale to 4K?
No, this converter cannot upscale to 4K.
What's the difference between component RCA and composite RCA?
Component RCA is the red, green, blue and sometimes also includes red and white for audio. Composite is the red, white, and yellow connection.
Will this work with any Component RCA device to an HDMI TV?
That depends. Most HDMI displays today require an HDCP handshake from the source device. Your analog device would not be able to provide that. Without an HDCP handshake, the signal will be converted but it will not be accepted by the display.
Why isn't this product working?
The two most common issues with this converter is either that it is being used in the wrong direction or one or more pieces of equipment require HDCP. This converter will work only from component RCA to HDMI, and it will only work with equipment that does not require HDCP.
Will this work from my HDMI device to my RCA TV?
No, this converter is directional. It will only work from a component RCA device to an HDMI TV.