This RG59 Siamese Bulk Cable features a 95% braid, unshielded 18 AWG stranded pair power cables and gas injected foam polyethylene insulation. This bulk cable comes in a white in-wall rated PVC jacket with convenient length markings and in a 1,000 foot spool.
Siamese Cable Design
95% Bare Copper Braided Cable & 2 Conductor Electrical Cable, Siamese Cable is a type of Combination Cable designed to make running multiple cables much easier, especially jobs where two separate types of cable a required (usually power and data or video). Typically used for Security or CCTV (closed circuit) installations.
This type of cable contains a coax cable with 95% bare copper braid and a power wire. RG59 cable is designed to carry signals operating below 50Mhz and cable runs at 100ft or less.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 20 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0320 Inches, or 0.812mm. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 18 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0403 Inches, or 1.024mm. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
- RG59U type coaxial cable with one pair of 18 AWG power cable
- Siamese type configuration with separation web
- 20 AWG solid bare copper conductor for optimal signal transmission
- 95% bare copper or CCA braid coverage for optimum signal protection
- Unshielded 18 AWG stranded twisted pair power cables
- Indoor cable application (non-conduit per NEC) for CCTV
- Gas injected foam polyethylene insulation
- UL listed CM/X/CL2 rated PVC jacket
- Spec Sheet