This 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure DIY Kit is an economical command center for your networking equipment. The kit comes unassembled, but assembly requires less than fifteen minutes on average. It includes everything needed for assembly.
The side panels are removable for easy access to equipment and the top and bottom panels feature cable slots for wire management to keep things organized.
- Quick Assembly Takes Less than 15 Minutes on Average
- Top and Bottom Removable Cable Slots for Wire Routing
- Glass Front Door with Built-in Lock for Added Security
- 2 1 Inch Increment Adjustable Mounting Rails
- Removable Side Panels for Easy Access
- Cage Nut Style Mounting Rails
- Also Available in 9U
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 37.5 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant
- Rack Units: 6
- Depth: 23.75" (Maximum Mounting Depth 20.5")
- Width: 22.5" Rail Width (19" EIA Compliant)
- Height: 14.5"
- Instruction Manual
- (10) M6x12 Screws and Square Nuts
- (14) M5x10 Self-Tapping Screws
- (2) 19" Mounting Rails
- (2) Cable Entry Plates
- (8) M6x12 Screws
- (1) Front Frame
- (2) Side Frames
- (1) Back Frame
- (2) Side Panels
- (1) Front Door
- (1) Bottom
- (1) Top
*Assembly Required - Does Not Come Preassembled