Few people know that most local building codes prohibit the in-wall use of ordinary appliance power and extension cords. But that doesn’t mean you have to add “Hire an Electrician” to your to-do list! With the PowerBridge ONE-PRO-6-WH, you can make hiding wires a real one-man job. This wire management kit allows you to create a clean and professional look without fiddling with electrical lines or compromising your safety. It comes with two wall plates: one “in” that draws power from your existing electrical outlet and one “out” that sends that power to your TV.
This kit includes two wall plates, two back boxes, one 6’ length of in-wall Romex, and one 6’ external male to female power cord. Step-by-step instructions and a color-coded wiring template make this an easy project for even the first-time do-it-yourselfer. It can be installed horizontally or vertically onto any one-gang bracket or box. These plates also include a brush-style low voltage cable pass-through, eliminating the need for an additional cut-in for your wires. Recessed into the wall, the ONE-PRO-6-WH is ideal for use behind low profile television mounts or in any location where space is tight.
Warning: This product does not have built-in surge protection or A/C filtering. We recommend connecting it to a quality surge protector or power conditioner for maximum equipment protection. Do not use this product near water.
- Step by Step Instructions Making Installation an Easy Weekend Project
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally
- Includes Both Outlet/Inlet Wiring Instructions, Including Wire Stripping Template on Side of Bridge Plate
- Brush Plate for Running Cables In-wall Eliminates Need for Additional Wall Plate
- Code Compliant 6ft Power Cord Energizes PowerINLET from Existing Receptacle or External Surge Protector
- Recessed Outlet Perfect for Getting Your TV as Close to the Wall as Possible. Works Great with Samsung Right Angle Power Cables.
- Basic Wiring and Assembly Required
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Assembly Depth: 3.25"
- Assembly Height: 4.50"
- Assembly Width: 2.75"
- Assembly Width: 2.75"
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 15AMP 125V
- National Electrical Code Compliancy Support:
Article 334.30 Unsupported NM Cable
Article 400.7(A)(11) Permitted Use of Cord/Approved Kit Using Inlet to Energize Receptacle
Meets All US States and Cities Adaptive to the National Electrical Code (NEC) Allowing NM Type Building Cable. Specific Locations Not Allowing NM-Type Building Cable: Cook County, IL and New York City, NY.
- Certifications: ETL Listed
- Spec Sheet
Write Your Own Review
- PowerOut In-Wall Assembly
- PowerIn In-Wall Assembly
- Pre-Stripped In-Wall PowerWire
- 72" PowerConnect Supply Cord
- Installation Template
- Printed Instructions
- 2mm Hex Tool