NETfinder Pro is an expanded version of NETfinder that includes the cable organizer funcation to allow 18 remote units for larger installation. With a low battery indicator, easy to read display and compact size the Netfinder Pro can be essential in your network testing.
- Tests for the following wiring faults: Opened, shorted, reversed, crossed, and split pairs.
- Pin to Pin Indication (Net Cable)
- Tests for Wiring Faults of Short & Open (Telephone Cable)
- Verification of Shield/Ground Integrity
- Multi-Split Pair Faults Detection at 3M (9.8ft) to 150M (490ft) Cable Length
- Cable Organizer: 18 Numbered Remote IDs for Organizing 18 Cable Locations
- Port Finder: Locates the Switch/Hub for the Corresponding Port
- Quick Test: Memorizes a Cable's Pin Out & Tests for Mass Cables
- Remote Unit Enables One Person to Test Installed Cables
- Easy to Read Alphanumeric LED Faults Display
- (1) NET Finder Pro
9V battery required for operation, not included.