Crowded conduit is no match for Klein Tools Navigator Fiberglass Fish Tape. The seven inch leader pushes right through tight spaces with ease. This fish tape comes in 50, 100, and 200 foot reels to meet any job requirement. Permanent, laser-etched one inch increment markings ensure accurate measurements every time, and you'll always know how much tape is left for pay out. Raised fingergrips and a unique sloped handle allow quick hand-over-hand rewinds and transfer winding power away from your hands and fingers.
- LASER ETCHED. Permanent, laser-etched 1" increments on the tape for accurate measurements.
- STRONG & DURABLE. Lightweight tape resists harsh elements and is strength tested to 500 pulling pounds.
- PUSHES THROUGH THE CROWD. Crowded conduit is no match for the durable 7" leader.
- UNIQUE SLOPED HANDLE. Optimizes hand position for quick rewinds and allows more level tape payout.
- MADE IN THE USA. Quality, American-made craftsmanship.
- Tape Size: 50, 100, or 200ft L x 3/16'' W (7'' Leader) (15.2, 30.5, or 60.96m L x 4.8 mm W [177.8 mm Leader])
- Reel Diameter: 50ft, 100ft - 13'' (330.2mm); 200ft - 17'' (431.8mm);
- Weight: 50ft - 2.8 lb (1.3 kg); 100ft - 3.5 lb (1.3 kg); 200ft - 6.2 lb (2.8 kg);