Kendall Howard is one of the top companies out in the rack mount market. They provide high quality products at a great price. These items in general are not found everywhere, but we at FireFold are helping you get connected to this great manufacturer.
The Kendall Howard 12-24 Rack Screws are not your everyday hardware store item. The superior American-made quality should be your only choice for installing rack mount devices such as shelves, cable managers, servers, and other network, A/V and electronic equipment.
These 12-24 pilot point rack screws are .75” in length and are compatible with Kendall Howard 12-24 tapped rail system. They can also be used with universal cage nut style rails when used with the 12-24 cage nuts that Kendall Howard provides. Each rack screw comes with a Phillips truss head, so installation is simple. Simply grab your Phillips head screwdriver or bit and get to work!
Every screw is RoHS compliant, meaning that they meet the highest quality and safety standards. Each one has been constructed from steel and finished with a black oxide coating to allow these screws to easily match most standard network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
This specific package comes with fifty in it, so you should have plenty to go around. If this sounds great to you, which it should, go ahead and add some to your cart today.
- Dog/Pilot Point - the straight pointed section below the thread helps to self-guide the screw to prevent accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation.
- Phillips Truss Head - truss head screws can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a Phillips head screwdriver or bit.
- Compatible Rail Systems - Kendall Howard 12-24 rack screws can be utilized in any 12-24 tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with 12-24 cage nuts.
- Superior Manufacturing - The cold hardened steel construction products a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability. We then take it one step further and finish them with a black oxide coating so the screw blends with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Quantity: 100
- 0.75” in length
- 12-24 pilot point
- Phillips truss head
- Packaged in an aluminum tin
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
- (1) Aluminum Tin
- (100) 12-24 Rack Screws