This compact, yet innovative solution from Ethereal Home Theater lets you upgrade older passive 24AWG HDMI cables to 18 Gbps bandwidth capabilities. It's a simple plug and play adapter, powered by a single Micro USB cable that can be plugged into an available USB port on the display. It is designed to be mounted at the display side. It features a transmission distance of up to 15 meters. The DDC data integrity circuitry solves EDID low speed data issues. It exceeds HDMI 2.0a standards, supporting 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR video.
- DDC Data Integrity Circuitry Solves EDID Low Speed Data Issues
- Upgrades Older Passive HDMI Cables to Full 18 Gbps Capability
- American-Made Quality Workmanship Designed to Last
- Lengthy Transmission Distances up to 15 Meters
- Supports Newer HDR Video Formats
- Connect the input terminal of the HDM-GA1 to the display side of a passive HDMI cable.
- Connect the output terminal of the HDMI-GA1 to the input of the display with a passive HDMI cable 2 meters or shorter.
- Connect the supplied USB cable between the HDM-GA1 and an available USB port.
- Turn on the display and select the correct HDMI input.