- Transmit HDMI Signal up to 164ft Using a Single Cat5e/6 Cable
- Supports IR Pass-through Control from Receiver to Transmitter
- Manageable EDID Settings Through Loop-out or HDMI Output
- Supports Audio and Full HD 1080p@60Hz Video Resolution
- Easily Adjustable Cable Distance EQ Settings on Receiver
- Compatible with Dolby, DTS and PCM Audio Formats
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- HDCP Compliant
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 0.6 x 2.6"
Extending an HDMI signal over long distances doesn't get much easier than this. The HDMIEX50 from Vanco allows you to transmit an HD audio/video signal up to 164 feet away using a single Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports IR pass-through using the included IR cables, while HDMI Loop-out allows the transmitter to be split and cascaded onto multiple displays. Convenient EQ settings allow adjustment based on cable distance, and EDID settings enable management through the HDMI Loop-out or output. This unit supports full HD video up to 1080p@60Hz and is HDCP compliant.
- (1) HDMI Extender Set
- (1) Wideband IR Tx
- (1) Wideband IR Rx
- (2) DC 5V1A Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual