To help eliminate electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), this cable has also been outfitted with a Dual Foil Shielding.
- Provides an Interface Between HDMI and DVI Video Sources
- Dual Shielding Protects Against EMI and RFI
- Gold-plated Connectors Resist Corrosion
- Smooth Black PVC Jacket with Molded Ends
- 3, 6, 10, 15, 20ft - 28AWG; 30, 50ft - 24AWG
- HDMI (19 Pin) connectors
- DVI (18 Pin) Connectors with easy-grip captured screws
- Plug Plating: Gold contacts with gold shell
- Dual-layer shielding
- (1) 100% aluminum foil and mylar
- (1) Braided tin copper
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Data speed transfer: Up to 5 Gbps and has 55% capacity for future expansion.
- 24 bit/pixel, 165 MHz max clock frequency
- Supports High Definition Resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and Standard Video Format
- Supports Computer Resolutions UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
Is this bi-directional?
Yes, this cable is bidirectional.
Is this cable HDCP compliant?
Yes, this cable is HDCP compliant. It is not HDCP 2.2 compliant, however. Additionally, not all DVI devices and displays are HDCP compliant. Please check your device manual or manufacturer for HDCP standards and requirements.
What resolutions does this cable support?
This cable supports the following computer resolutions: UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480).
Can I connect this from a computer to a TV?
You can use this cable to connect a computer to a TV as long as the connectors you need are DVI and HDMI. Please note, DVI is a video only signal. This will not transfer audio.
Does this work with a gaming console?
You can use this cable to connect a gaming console to a DVI monitor, but please note DVI is a video only signal. No audio will transfer through this cable.
Does this transfer audio and video?
Because DVI is a video only connection, no audio will transmit through this cable.
What length cable do I need?
That just depends on how far apart your source and display are. The best way to determine that is by measuring. Use the shortest length possible, but round up if your measurement is in between two sizes.
Does this work on Apple products?
Most Apple products do not use HDMI or DVI, so adapters would be necessary to use this cable. There is likely a better way to accomplish your connection. Check with your manual to see if you have any other video out options or contact us for assistance in researching this.