HDMI Right Angles
Strain is an HDMI cable’s worst enemy. Those tiny connectors are delicate and the digital signal can be complicated, but sometimes- especially when wall mounting your television- you don’t really have a choice. There’s a tight space and a cable needs to fit. The HDMI-ADPT-UP is designed to eliminate stress on your cable and port by creating the angle for you. This 90-degree adapter makes an upward bend out of the back of your television. Then, you can effortlessly plug in your HDMI cable without the tension. Be sure to take a quick peek at the port on your TV or monitor, because sometimes ports can be situated horizontally or vertically and you may need a different adapter to make the turn you want.
As with any other FireFold product big or small, you can expect the highest quality for an incredible value. Gold-plated connectors ensure flawless play over time without worry about corrosion or degradation. The gripping notches on the ends make plugging and unplugging this adapter easy. The adapter also comes with FireFold’s Signature Lifetime Warranty which ensures your purchase is free from manufacturer defects for as long as you own it.
- High speed signal transfer
- 3D ready for newer displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Plug and play for easy installation
- Nifty thumb groove for increased traction
- Gold plated connector to resist corrosion and degradation
- Passes a clean, uncompressed digital signal
- Handy where space is limited
- Upward-facing i.e. the HDMI port angles upward
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Connector 1: (1) HDMI Male
- Connector 1: (1) HDMI Female
- HD Resolution Support: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format
- Computer Resolution Support: UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- Version: High Speed HDMI
Are these shielded?
These HDMI adapters have standard shielding.
Are these 4K rated?
The maximum resolution for this adapter is 1080p.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this adapter is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this adapter is HDCP 1.3 compliant.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This adapter supports 3D but not ARC.
Is this in-wall rated?
This adapter is not in-wall rated. We do not suggest leaving adapters in inaccessible areas.
Will this work with a gaming system?
Yes, as long as the gaming system uses HDMI for its audio and video output.
Will this work with RedMere or equalizer cables?
RedMere and equalizer cables are designed to plug directly into the television, so we do not suggest using an adapter with those cables.