The Peerless-AV FPZ-600 Flat Panel TV Stand is a versatile solution to display mounting. It can hold single or back-to-back displays in portrait or landscape orientation. It is designed for 32 to 70 inch HDTVs weighing up to 200 pounds. The unique hook on design makes installation quick and simple and integrated cable management protects and conceals wires for a finished look.
- Designed for 32-70 Inch HDTVs
- Fits Single or Back-to-back Mounted Displays
- Continuous Vertical Adjustment on 6ft Columns
- Hook-on Design for Quick and Easy Installation
- Can Switch from Portrait to Landscape Orientation
- Integrated Cable Management Conceals and Protects Cables
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Base
- (1) Carriage
- (2) Main Tubes
- (2) Adapter Plates
- (8) 5/16-24 x 1/4" Set Screws
- (4) M6 x 20mm Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screws
- (4) M10 x 15mm Socket Head Screws
- (4) M6 x 12mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M6 x 20mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M6 x 30mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M4 x 10mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M4 x 20mm Phillips Screws
- (4) .198" ID x .313" OD x .437" H Retaining Spacers
- (1) 6mm Non-security Allen Wrench
- (1) 4mm Security Allen Wrench
- (1) Bumper Strip
The Peerless-AV FPZ-600 Flat Panel TV Stand comes backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 60 days of your initial order so we can make it right. Please note, Peerless-AV products are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit many 32-70" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and your TV weighs 200 lbs or less.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size. You will also want a screwdriver.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
No, this mount is fixed.
How far up can this extend?
The height on this mount does not extend.