The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45® and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool uses the EZRJ45 patented 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables. EZ-RJ45 CAT 5E connectors / EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT 5E connectors / EZ-RJ45 CAT 6+ connectors / EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT 6 connectors / EZ-RJ12/11 connectors / Compatible with all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP.
- Zero Flex Frame Prevents Torque Loss During Crimping Cycle
- Tool Steel Die Head Assembly Provides 360° of Connector Support During Crimp
- Clean, Ultra Flush Trim on EZ-RJ45 Extended Conductors
- Expanded Surface Area on Contact Drivers Delivers Full, Uniform Crimp Force
- Built-In Wire Cutter & Strippers
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Compatible with Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 CAT5E, Shielded CAT5E, CAT6, Shielded CAT6 and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- (1) Platinum Tools EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool