The PureLink AV HCE II Tx 4K HDMI over HDBaseT Transmitter is designed for in-wall cable installations. It allows you to extend HDMI signals past the typical 50 foot maximum using Ethernet cable. Cat6A or Cat7 Cables are recommended for maximum performance.
The HCE II supports embedded lossless audio formats, bi-directional IR signals, and HDCP-protected content. The ultra slim design makes for a compact, discreet installation.
- Designed to Extend HDMI Signals over Long Distances
- Supports Full 3D Content and Uncompressed HDCP
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K UHD
- Supports Bi-Directional IR Control Signals
- Uses a Single Cost-Effective Ethernet Cable
- Transmits Signals up to 230ft at 1080p, 130ft at 4K
- Transmitter Only - Receiver Sold Separately
- Input Signal: HDMI
- Output Signal: HDMI
- Resolutions: VGA~WUXGA (up to 1920x1200 @60Hz), 480i up to 1080p, Ultra HD 4K @ 30Hz
- Maximum Distance: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or at 1080p @ 60Hz : 230ft (70m) 4Kx2K @ 30Hz : 130ft (40m)
- Power Connector: DC Power Jack
- Input Connector: Female HDMI
- Output Connector: RJ45
- Standards: HDMI v.1.4 with HDCP
- Power Rating: DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 4.01 x 3.34 x 1.02"
- Operating Temperature: 32°F~131°F (0°C~50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~80%
- Operating Altitude: 3000 Max
- Transit Temperature: -13°F~140°F (-25°C~60°C)
- Transit Humidity: 5%~95%
- Transit Altitude: 15000 Max
- Storage Temperature: -4°F~185°F (-20°C~85°C)
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95%
- Storage Altitude: 3000 Max
- Reliability: MTBF 90% at over 50000 hour aging test (In compliance with LCD monitor reliability test standard.)
- CE Listed
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is an efficient system of transmitting high-definition audio, video, or data over a longer distance than normal.
How far can I run HDMI with HDBaseT?
That depends on a couple of factors, but the main factor is the type of Cat cables used and the resolution requires.
Does it matter if I use Cat5E or Cat6?
Yes, it does matter. To achieve the maximum rated distance for this product, please use Cat6 or Cat6A cable.
Does this need power?
Yes, this does need to be connected to a power source.
Can I use this with splitters and switches?
Yes, this product can be used with HDMI switches or splitters.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this product is HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Will this work through a Powerline adapter?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through Powerline or other Ethernet-through-power extenders.
Will this work through a patch panel?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through a patch panel.
Will this work through a keystone jack?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through keystone jacks.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This product supports 3D but not ARC.
Can I buy multiple receivers for this?
Yes, you can purchase additional receivers for this product.
Can I connect this to more than one TV?
No, this is designed for use from transmitter to receiver only.
Does this support 4K?
Yes, this product supports 4K.
Can you run this through a router?
No, this product cannot be run through a router or networkd switch.
Can you use this to connect to a network?
No, this product is used to send HDMI audio and video signals over a longer distance. It does not connect to a network.
How is this different from the cheaper HDMI over Cat6 extenders?
HDBaseT is more efficient than standard HDMI over Cat6 extenders, so it can run longer distances. It is also less susceptible to handshake and signal strength issues. Finally, HDBaseT is a standardized system, so all HDBaseT products must be able to work together. You are not able to mix and match HDMI over Cat6 accessories.
Does this come with the sender and receiver?
No, this product is a transmitter only.
What length HDMI cables can I use with this?
We suggest using the shortest length HDMI possible. We do not recommend exceeding 25 feet from the input or the output.
What else do I need to buy for this?
You will need a Cat5E or Cat6 cable in the length of your choosing. If you do not already have them, you may also need HDMI cables. Most HDBaseT products need both a transmitter and receiver to properly function.