The PureLink AV HCE Tx/Rx is the HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 extension system designed for in-wall cable installations. It allows you to extend HDMI signals past the typical 50 foot maximum using Ethernet cable.
With built-in EDID management and independent HDCP, you can expect fast, reliable connections. The LCD displays the current resolution, so there's no guesswork when it comes to configuring your install.
- Input Signal: Female HDMI 19-Pin
- Output Signal: Female HDMI 19-Pin
- Resolutions: VGA~WUXGA (up to 1920x1200 @60Hz), 480i up to 1080p
- Maximum Distance: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or at 1080p: 50M (165ft)
- Power Connector: DC Power Jack
- Input Connector: Female HDMI 19-Pin
- Output Connector: RJ45
- Standards: HDMI v.1.3 with HDCP
- Power Rating: DC+12V, 10W Max
- Dimensions: 5.36 x 4.65 x 0.9"
- Operating Temperature: 50°F~104°F (10°C~40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~80%
- Operating Altitude: 3000 Max
- Transit Temperature: -13°F~140°F (-25°C~60°C)
- Transit Humidity: 5%~95%
- Transit Altitude: 15000 Max
- Storage Temperature: -4°F~-49°F (-20°C~45°C)
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95%
- Storage Altitude: 3000 Max
- Reliability: MTBF 90% at over 50000 hour aging test (In compliance with LCD monitor reliability test standard.)
- CE Listed
- UL Listed