This wireless HDMI extender kit uses HDbitT technology to transmit an HD signal up to 656 feet away* from its source. You can eliminate unsightly wires running from your source devices to the TV and enjoy full 1080p HD resolution with IR support. It transmits through walls, doors and floors for multi-room extension.
Perfect for digital signage, home theaters, classrooms, stages, and CCTVs, this setup consumes very little power and features easy plug and play installation. No software or WiFi connection is required. The sleek black metal housing is both durable and discreet and can be easily hidden away with your other components.
- Transmits HDMI Signal from Source to Display up to 656ft Away*
- Simple Plug and Play Installation, No Software or WiFi Required
- Supports Full HD 1080p Resolution and IR Remote Control
- Eliminates Unsightly Cables from Source Device to TV
- Transmits Through Walls, Doors, Floors, Etc.
- Fully HDMI/HDCP Compliant
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- HDMI Specification: High Speed HDMI with HDCP 1.2
- Transport Protocol: HDbitT
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p@50/60Hz
- IR Frequency Range: Supports 20~60kHz
- Transmission Distance: 200m at 1080p @ 60Hz
- TX Power Consumption: < 8.5W
- RX Power Consumption: < 5.5W
- Power Supply: DC5V/3A
- AC Adapter Input Voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- CE, FCC Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions (Each Unit): 7.7 x 5.4 x 1.2"
- (1) HDMI Extender Transmitter
- (1) HDMI Extender Receiver
- (2) 5V 3A Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual
- (1) IR TX
- (1) IR RX
*Please note: The maximum transmission distance of 656 feet is based on unimpeded space and actual transmission distance through walls and other obstacles depends on building structure.
Can I use more than one receiver?
No, this product is designed for use from a single transmitter to a single receiver. It is only a one-to-one pairing.
Can I use this with a splitter or switch?
Due to potential HDCP handshake issues, we do not suggest using this product with switches or splitters.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
This is HDCP 1.2 compliant.
Can this support 4K?
No, the maximum resolution supported by this product is 1080p.
How far can this send signal?
This extender can send a signal a maximum of 656 feet through unobstructed space. Obstructions (walls, doors, floors, etc- especially concrete, brick, or metal) will reduce the maximum distance possible. Unfortunately, there is not a standard formula to predict the maximum possible distance in every situation.
Can I use this with an AV receiver?
Because an AV receiver is a type of switch, we do not suggest using the wireless HDMI extender with an AV receiver.
Does this need to be line of sight?
This product works by frequency instead of IR, so it does not need to be line of sight.
Does this need an external power supply?
Yes, both the transmitter and receiver need to be connected to an outlet or surge protector for power.
Does it come with HDMI cables?
This extender does not come with HDMI cables. Please use the shortest HDMI cables possible for your setup.
What does "IR support" mean?
It means this product comes with an IR receiver and transmitter built-in. This will allow you to point the remote at the display and control the source device.
How many inputs and outputs does this have?
There is one input on the transmitter and one output on the receiver.
Does this use your internet network?
No, this extender does not use your internet network.
Can I use more than one of these in my home or business?
No, we suggest only using one per building. They connect by frequency, so the units could interfere with each other if used in the same space.
Can I use this to get movies from the internet?
This HDMI extender does not offer streaming services on its own. However, you may use it to connect a media streaming device to a TV. We do not suggest using "stick" format devices with this product (Fire Stick, Chromecast, Roku Stick, etc) as those work best directly connected to a display.
- RedMere HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet 4K ReadyRegular Price $16.99 Special Price $15.49