The Platinum Tools 100062C EXO Crimp Frame™ with EZ-RJ45® Die features an interchangeable and reversible die set and push lock button for easy storage. Part of the ezEX-RJ45 termination system, the 100062C helps maneuver the challenges of ever-increasing cable and insulation diameters which may vary by manufacturer. It's designed for use with EZ-RJ45 Cat5E, Cat6, and Cat6A connectors. The unique design of these connectors accommodates larger cable diameters, as well as makes sequence verification easier through the one-piece pass-through body. This crimp frame allows quick, secure termination and flush trim with a single cycle. The reversible EXO die enables ambidextrous operation with ergonomic TPR handles for comfort.
- (1) 100062C EXO Crimp Frame with EZ-RJ45 Die
- (1) Instruction Manual
- SINGLE CYCLE. Crimp and flush trim in one easy cycle.
- RIGHTY or LEFTY-FRIENDLY. Reversible, easily interchangeable EZ-RJ45 die allows ambidextrous operation.
- SECURE AND ACCURATE. Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE TO USE. Features ergonomic comfort grip TPR handles and push button lock for easy storage.
- A YEAR OF REASSURANCE. Comes with the Platinum Tools 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in workmanship.