The Platinum Tools 100061C EXO™ Crimp Frame with EXO-EX Die™ features an interchangeable and reversible die set and push lock button for easy storage. Part of the ezEX-RJ45 termination system, the 100061C helps maneuver the challenges of ever-increasing cable and insulation diameters which may vary by manufacturer. It's designed for use with ezEX™44 and 48 connectors. The unique design of these connectors accommodates larger cable diameters, as well as makes sequence verification easier through the one-piece pass-through body. This crimp frame allows quick, secure termination and flush trim with a single cycle. The reversible EXO die enables ambidextrous operation with ergonomic TPR handles for comfort.
- (1) 100061C EXO Crimp Frame with EXO-EX Die
- (1) Instruction Manual
- SINGLE CYCLE. Crimp and flush trim in one easy cycle.
- RIGHTY or LEFTY-FRIENDLY. Reversible, easily interchangeable EXO die allows ambidextrous operation.
- SECURE AND ACCURATE. Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE TO USE. Features ergonomic comfort grip TPR handles and push button lock for easy storage.
- A YEAR OF REASSURANCE. Comes with the Platinum Tools 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in workmanship.