Tripp Lite's 15 foot DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection.
Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
- DVI-D Dual Link Male-Male, 15ft
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- Supports 2560 x 1600 resolution
- PC and Mac compatible
- For use with Digital CRT displays, Flat Panel Displays, HDTV and Projectors
- DVI Dual Link TMDS cable - DVI-D, M/M, 15'