Speakers & Accessories
2-Way (1x2) Stereo Speaker Switch Box - Terminal Type
Distribute your audio to two separate speakers with this 1x2 speaker selector. The easy-to-use spring loaded terminals accept your speaker wire and send a single audio signal to two separate speakers. You can choose to utilize speaker one, speaker two, or both speakers simultaneously using the button selectors. This switch supports up to 200W for unparalleled audio quality.
- (1) Speaker Switch
- (2) Adhesive Padding Strips
Current Audio 4PS 4 Pair Manual Stereo Speaker Selector
The 4PS Four Pair manual Stereo Speaker Selector is a self contained passive selector box. It allows the user to control up to 4 separate pairs of stereo speakers from one amplifier without an expensive electronic distribution system. It requires no external power to operate.
The 4PS is used for multiroom stereo sound systems. With the 4PS the user can selectively turn ON or OFF any one of four zones. The unit has a built-in impedance compensating network to prevent overload to the amplifier. Unlike others on the market, no switch is required to activate the protection circuit. The protection circuit is always On.
Each spring loaded connector can handle up to a 14 gauge wire. There is a Red/Black connector pair for each speaker, and one set ( Right and Left) for the amplifier source input. The speakers are arranged in 4 zones. Make sure the polarity is observed. You can hook-up one, two, three or four pairs of speakers.
Once the 4PS is properly hooked-up operation is straightforward. Select a Zone or any combination of Zones and press the corresponding button for that Zone. The button will be indented to indicate ON. Push again and it will release and indicate OFF. For example press buttons #1 and #3 to listen to music in Zones #1 and #3. The buttons that are out indicate OFF and no sound will be heard from that Zone.
With our limited 5 year warranty you are assured years of superior trouble free operation.
On Sale $119.20
Vanco SS4 4 PAIR STEREO SPEAKER SELECTOR
4 PAIR STEREO SPEAKER SELECTOR
<!-- features -->
- Low profile speaker selector unit that allows for distribution of high level (amplified) stereo signals into four zones.
- Features a manually activated impedance protection circuit that can be activated to prevent the impedance to a receiver- this protection keeps the receiver from dropping below 5 Ohms- regardless of the impedance rating of the speakers utilized
- Impedance protection can also be de-activated- allowing for part of a planned system of impedance with matching volume controls- resulting in great sound quality in every zone.
- Two Sets of Electrical Safety Devices for Safeguarding the Stereo Amplifier have been Installed to Protect the Stereo Amplifier Against Shorting of Lines and/or Open Speaker Connectors
- Rated 70 Watts Continuous per Channel
- 10 Ohm Impedance
- Accepts 14 to 18 AWG Speaker Wire
- Push-pin Terminal Connections
- Dimensions: 8.5” W x 1.8” H x 4.5” D