Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Enhanced 550 MHz 23 AWG Solid 4PR, UTP, PVC CMR JKT- Blue- 1000 FT BOX, UL Listed
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Bulk Cable - Blue
NITROTEL ENGINEERPRO® CAT6 ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID 4PR, UTP, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, PVC CMR JKT- BLUE- 1000 FT BOX
Nitrotel Cat 6 fast network cable that supports speed of 550 MHz for carrying data signals for fast ethernet experience. This cable is recommended and preferable in advanced networking environments and home installations where you need a fast speed/bandwidth that normal. Nitrotel Cat 6 is best and ideal for networking where high bandwidth is required.
Espacially designed and built to bear higher levels of pushing, stress, bending and pulling. This bulk ethernet cable comes with Polyvinyl chloride outer jacket
As we all know that we don't need all the bulk ethernet cable at one time, rather we use it in intervals. So this cable is delievered to you in Pull Through Box to protect and reduce loss of your ethernet cable. Easy to use at any time av its pull through design avoids twisting and knotting
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING CABLE: Nitrotel Cat 6 CMR Internet Cable supports bandwidth of 550 MHz for Data Applications. Gives you best experience of fast home and commercial ethernet.
- REDUCED CROSSTALK: High performance ethernet cable consists of 4 pair of copper conductors. Meets the standard of 23 AWG. Best for use in home and professional environments due to its noise reducing capability and. Enjoy an uninterrupted connection.
- 100% SOLID COPPER CONDUCTORS: Flexible ethernet cable produces strong signals for better connection and conductivity.
- FOR USE INDOORS: Especially designed with PVC insulation for use in walls, floors and outdoor. You can connect routers, printers, computers PoE Extenders and much more devices of your desire
- International Standard: Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E channel standards.
Nitrotel Cat5E 350 MHz 24 AWG Solid 4PR UTP, PVC CMR JKT - 1000 FT BOX, Black, UL Listed
Cat5E Cable - UL Cable With Ultra-Durable PVC Jacket
NITROTEL CAT5E 350 MHz 24 AWG SOLID 4PR UTP, PVC CMR JKT - 1000 FT BOX, BLACK
- QUALITY AND THE VERSATILITY: When you need a solution that provides both the quality and the versatility necessary to guarantee the top performance in all of today's high-speed networks, you need the Cat5E Cable from Nitrotel whether you realize it or not. This 350 MHz, available in 1000 feet for you, come with a wide array of different features that make it the option to beat across the industry.
- ULTRA-DURABLE QUALITY: These cables are constructed twisted pairs of 24 AWG stranded copper, complete with a rugged and ultra-durable PVC jacket. The UTP wires themselves put you in an excellent position to both eliminate cross-talk and help boost signal quality, all while going a long way towards supporting traditional data transmission as well. Last but not least.
- COMPATIBILITY: Nitrotel Cat5e Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more.
- FEATURES & FUNCTIONS: Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D channel standards, Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and IEC 61156-5 Category 5e component standards, Third party tested to Category 5e channel compliance, UL Listed E477770, Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications, Descending length cable markings enable easy identification of remaining cable which reduces installation time and ca
- SPECIFICATIONS: LAN/NETWORK Cable, 10BASE-T through 5GBASE-T Ethernet*, Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3af, PoE+ – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2 ATM and token ring, Impedance:1-100MHz 100±15(Ohms), Rated Temperature: 75?, DC Resistance Unbalance(%): Max 2.5, DC Resistance 20?: 9.5(Ohms/100m), Pair-to-Ground Capacitance Unbalance: 330(pF/100M), Insulation Resistance: >5000MΩ*Km, Dielectric strength: DC 2500V 2S, Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69%, Propagation Delay: 350MHZ Max 536ns/100m