Vericom High Density Wall Mount Cabinet, 24" Depth (12-25U)
Vericom High Density Wall Mount Cabinet (12-25U)
Vericom High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinets are built for heavy-duty, large-scale applications. A perfect choice for networking projects requiring larger load capacities, the Vericom High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinet is a fully welded frame of 14 gauge cold rolled steel that supports up to 250 pounds of networking equipment.
This High Density Swing Out Wall Cabinet is available in four sizes and features a 90-degree swing-out hinge for easy access to cables and connections, heavy duty hinges and latches and six knock-outs in the top and bottom of the rear section for cable management flexibility.
Security & Protection
- Locking doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- 12 gauge rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Doors are grounded to the cabinet frame
- Conforms to UL Standard 2416 for Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems
- Multiple cable entry options provide greater flexibility during installation
- Doors and side panels are removable for convenient access to equipment
- Second pair of rails can be added for high density applications
- Available in four sizes (12, 15, 18 and 25U) to fit in a variety of environments where space is limited
- Adaptable for use in network, security and audio/visual installations
From $500.00 - $685.00