Tripp-Lite SRWO8U22 SmartRack 8U/12U/22U Expandable Flat-Pack Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack
The SRWO8U22 SmartRack 8U/12U/22U Expandable Flat-Pack Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount 2-Post Open-Frame Rack stores and organizes EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting in network wiring closets, back offices and other secure IT areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required. Mounted to the wall or resting on the floor, this rack offers fast, easy access to network components and cabling.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. The expandable design allows you to assemble the rack in an 8U, 12U or 22U configuration to meet your current needs, while leaving rack space in reserve for future expansion.
The rack is simple to assemble and mount to the wall. Threaded 12-24 mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels. Assembly and equipment-mounting hardware is included.Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, back offices and other secure areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required
- Stores and organizes EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Assembles in 8U, 12U or 22U configuration to meet current needs
- Expands to add equipment later without having to buy a bigger rack
- Allows easy access for installing, configuring and servicing equipment and cabling
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support threaded-hole equipment mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Includes assembly and equipment-mounting hardware
Kendall Howard LINIER Server Cabinet, No Doors/No Side Panels, 36" Depth - 22U
Kendall Howard LINIER 22U Server Cabinet
Kendall Howard is one of the top companies out in the rack mount market. They provide high-quality products at a great price. These items in general are not found everywhere, but we at FireFold are helping you get connected to this great manufacturer.
What you have here is a fantastic rack server cabinet, the 22U Linier Full-Size Open Frame Rack. There is so much to this server cabinet that it is great for nearly any environment that you could find a purpose for it in. Let’s get down to the details so you can fully understand why you should purchase this cabinet!
Unlike some of the other cabinets that we carry, this one has no panels on the front or sides. This is great for allowing plenty of easy access and air. Plus, the two sets of cage nut style rails adjust in 1” increments allowing you to adjust the mounting depth to suit your equipment.
There are numerous cable entry points on both the top and bottom of this open frame rack. Need some more airflow? No problem! There are also 4 large knock outs on the top of the frame to install fans, or for added cable pass through.
Moving a large rack around can sometimes be a hassle, but with the pre-installed casters, all you have to do is roll it into place. Once the rack is in place simply adjust the levelers to lift the rack off the casters, securing its location.
The last thing to say, really, is that it comes with a five-year limited warranty. With a great price and that sort of quality, you really cannot get a better deal anywhere else.