Vericom AV Cabinet (15-36U)
Vericom® AV Cabinets are designed for flexibility and security, making them a great choice for a multitude of audio and video applications. Fully assembled and ready to perform out-of-the-box, they are equipped with pre-installed shelving, blank panels, and tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
Available in four sizes (15, 27 and 36U), Vericom AV Cabinets are designed with a host of features, including casters and adjustable leveling feet that are provided for maximum mobility and sturdy placement.
Welded frame of heavy gauge cold-rolled steel
Locking front door & rear access panel limit unwanted access to equipment
Shelf straps and backstops secure equipment to shelves
Available in four standard sizes that can handle most any audio /video equipment configurations
Includes both casters & adjustable leveling feet for both fixed & mobile installations
Front door, side & rear panels are all removable for convenient access to equipment
Vented top & bottom panels provide free air cooling, and are compatible with an optional fan unit when additional cooling is needed
Fully assembled with shelves & blanking panels pre-installed
Easy to order - everything you need in one item number, no need for a complicated configuration tool
From $593.55 - $951.61
Vericom High Density Wall Mount Cabinet, 24" Depth (12-25U)
Vericom High Density Wall Mount Cabinet (12-25U)
Vericom High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinets are built for heavy-duty, large-scale applications. A perfect choice for networking projects requiring larger load capacities, the Vericom High Density Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinet is a fully welded frame of 14 gauge cold rolled steel that supports up to 250 pounds of networking equipment.
This High Density Swing Out Wall Cabinet is available in four sizes and features a 90-degree swing-out hinge for easy access to cables and connections, heavy duty hinges and latches and six knock-outs in the top and bottom of the rear section for cable management flexibility.
Security & Protection
- Locking doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- 12 gauge rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Doors are grounded to the cabinet frame
- Conforms to UL Standard 2416 for Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems
- Multiple cable entry options provide greater flexibility during installation
- Doors and side panels are removable for convenient access to equipment
- Second pair of rails can be added for high density applications
- Available in four sizes (12, 15, 18 and 25U) to fit in a variety of environments where space is limited
- Adaptable for use in network, security and audio/visual installations
From $790.99 - $1,045.49