j5create JCD543P USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station with 90W PD Adapter
j5create JCD543P USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station
The j5create USB-C™ Triple Monitor Docking Station provides extra connectivity from your computer and extends to up to three monitors through HDMI™ , VGA and DisplayPort™ / HDMI™ . This docking station includes a NB stand that assists with heat dissipation and with its flexible USB-C™ cord, keeps in mind the location of the USB-C™ port on your device, ensuring an easy connection. These multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB™ 3.1/SD™/microSD™ computer peripheral, HDMI™/DisplayPort™/VGA monitor and Gigabit Ethernet through your USB™ port. One of the USB™ Type-A ports supports fast charging BC1.2 for a smart phone, tablet or iPad®. The USB-C™ port supports power delivery 3.0, allowing you to keep charging your notebook or smart phone while using the adapter.
USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
Prefer your own USB-C™ power adapter? You can buy the docking station by itself here.
j5create JVA04 HDMI to USB Type-C Game Capture Station
j5create HDMI to USB Type-C Game Capture Station
The j5create Game Capture Station, the JVA04, supports 1080p @ 60 fps Full HD video capturing with 4K @ 60 fps input and pass-through. Easily run on your Windows or Mac OS laptop/desktop with no driver needed.
Supports live commentary streaming and party chat voice mix from PS4/PS4 Pro or Xbox One/Xbox One X and Mic in. It is compatible with OBS and other video editing software, perfect for assisting quick, live video editing.
- Available USB-C® port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 is recommended)
- Windows® 7 or later (Driver installation is required on Windows® 7)
- macOS® X 10.10 or later
- Linux® Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- Android™ 7.0 and higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Gen 4, 3 GHz & above
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Gen 4 & above
- RAM: 4 GB memory or higher (8 GB is recommended)
j5create M.2 NVMe® USB-C® Gen 2 Docking Station, JCD552
M.2 NVMe® USB-C® Gen 2 Docking Station, JCD552
Increase your productivity with the M.2 NVMe® USB-C® Gen 2 Docking Station, transforming your Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C® compatible laptop into a dual 4K workstation with up to 10 Gbps. This high-performance dock features a M.2 NVMe®/SATA PCIe® SSD Slot to expand your internal storage space, three SuperSpeed USB™ 10 Gbps ports (one USB-C® and two USB™ Type-A), a Gigabit Ethernet port, SD™ & microSD™ memory card reader/writer, and a USB™ Type-A 5 Gbps port.
This USB-C® Gen 2 docking station supports 100W Power Delivery pass-through to power and charge your laptop, while powering all connected devices. With the built-in PCIe® M.2 SSD enclosure and extra storage you can access through an SD™ and microSD™ card, this is a must-have for creative professionals using a Mac®.
- DisplayPort™ v1.4 required on graphics card, cable, and video source to support 4K @ 60 Hz resolution
- Available USB-C® port(s) that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0
*Please refer to the manufacturer of your computer for more information about your device
Multiple Connectivity Options for Greater Efficiency
Dual 4K Monitor Setup
Supports up to dual 4K @ 60 Hz monitors, allowing resource-demanding applications to run on independent displays without affecting system performance
*Dual displays via two USB-C® ports supporting DP™ Alt Mode or a single 4K HDMI™ display with one USB-C® port supporting DP™ Alt Mode
Enhanced Data Storage
Built-in M.2 expansion SSD slot supports 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280 M.2 NVMe® SSD with ultra-fast read and write speeds
Detachable Magnetic Connectors
Its flexible design and universal USB-C® connectors (Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible) make the docking station compatible with a wide range of devices and operating systems
Flexible Display Connections
DisplayPort™ alternate mode allows you to connect two 4K 60 Hz displays via HDMI™ and DisplayPort™ or add a single 4K HDMI™ display when the docking station is connected to only one USB-C® host
Ideal Accessory for MacBook Pro®/Macbook Air®
Great for working with graphics-intensive images and video editing
Provides Extra Connectivity for Your iPad Pro®
- To ensure optimal capability and compatibility for laptops with a single USB-C® port, the 2nd USB-C® host cable must be connected to the 10 Gbps USB-C® Gen 2 port on the docking station.
- A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution
- If connected to a USB™ 3.0 (5 Gbps)/USB™ 2.0 port or if using a USB™ 3.0 (5 Gbps)/USB™ 2.0, performance may be limited.
- The dock can connect to a USB-C® port that doesn’t support Power Delivery, but it will not pass power through the connected device
- M1 MacBook Pro® and MacBook Air® only supports up to 1 external display. This single display limitation does not affect Intel® Mac®
- Two USB-C® connections provide higher M.2 transfer speeds compared to a single USB-C® connection
- We advise no more than one (1) bus-powered/portable external hard disk drive to be connected to the USB™ hub at a time. If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach a USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port for optimal performance
j5create 4K60 Elite USB-C® Triple-Monitor 10Gbps Mini Dock
j5create 4K60 Elite USB-C Triple-Monitor 10Gbps Mini Dock
Equipped with an advanced USB-C® E-Mark chip, this multi-monitor mini dock is compatible with USB4™ hosts and devices, featuring everything you need, from triple video outputs to 10Gbps USB™ ports, as well as 100W Power Delivery pass-through charging. This USB-C® mini dock supports DisplayPort™ 1.4 and Multi-Stream Transport (MST), giving you the ability to create a dual or triple 4K workstation with two HDMI™ and a DisplayPort™ output. It provides three USB™ SuperSpeed 10 Gbps ports (2 USB-C® and 1 USB™ Type-A) for peripheral connectivity or downstream charging, an SD™ & microSD™ 4.0 memory card reader/writer to manage your media files, and a Gigabit Ethernet port to access a wired network. It also supports Power Delivery 3.0, providing up to 100W pass-through charging to power the connected peripherals and charge your host laptop with a USB-C® power adapter.