Ethereal HDM-GA1 HDMI Gigabit Accelerator for Passive HDMI
This compact, yet innovative solution from Ethereal Home Theater lets you upgrade older passive 24AWG HDMI cables to 18 Gbps bandwidth capabilities. It's a simple plug and play adapter, powered by a single Micro USB cable that can be plugged into an available USB port on the display. It is designed to be mounted at the display side. It features a transmission distance of up to 15 meters. The DDC data integrity circuitry solves EDID low speed data issues. It exceeds HDMI 2.0a standards, supporting 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR video.
PureLink HDMI, RS-232, IR, ARC & Ethernet Extender over HDBaseT with 3D, 4K
The PureLink HTR Tx/Rx HDMI, RS-232, IR, ARC & Ethernet Extender over HDBaseT with 3D, 4K Support extends full HDMI signals up to 330ft with zero loss and zero noise delivery. It supports full, uncompressed video up to 4Kx2K @ 30Hz @ 48 bits.
PureLink 4K HDMI over HDBaseT Extension System
The PureLink AV HCE II Tx/Rx 4K HDMI over HDBaseT Extension System is designed for in-wall cable installations. It allows you to extend HDMI signals past the typical 50 foot maximum using Ethernet cable. Cat6A or Cat7 Cables are recommended for maximum performance.
The HCE II supports embedded lossless audio formats, bi-directional IR signals, and HDCP-protected content. The ultra slim design makes for a compact, discreet installation.
Vanco HDBT4K50 EXTENDER HDMI HDBASET HDCP2.2 4K/60Hz HDR 50M OVER 1-UTP w/POC w/IR
EXTENDER HDMI HDBASET HDCP2.2 4K/60Hz HDR 50M OVER 1-UTP w/POC w/IR
<!-- features -->
- Features the latest HDBaseT Technology, optimized for whole-home or commercial distribution of high definition signals at much greater distances of standard HDMI cables
- Transmission Range: Extends 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 with HDR up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable and 1080p@60Hz up to 230ft/70m
- Features Power over Cable technology (PoC) which transmits power over Cat5e/6, allowing for either Transmitter or Receiver to be powered without the use of a power supply
- Virtually Lossless Compression retains high end audio and video quality
- Bi-directional IR control
- Features Auto EDID and EQ Management for plug and play installation
- HDR Compatible
- HDCP 2.2 compliant and backward compatible to previous versions
- CEC Support
- Slim and compact design
- Power Supply: DC 12V, 2A
- Dimensions: 5.75” W x .7” H x 3.7” D
<!-- package -->
HDBT4K50 (TX & RX)
IR Transmitter (IR TX)
IR Receiver (IR RX)
(1) DC 12V Power Supply
Vanco 280567 HDMI Extender over Single Coax Cable Up to 328ft
The Vanco 280567 HDMI Extender transmits both HD audio and video over a single coax cable. Using RG-6 coaxial cable, the distance can be extended up to 328 feet (196 feet over RG-59 cable), which far exceeds the standard 50 foot limit imposed by HDMI. Achieve resolutions up to 1080p with no signal degradation. Pre-terminated BNC cables are a great option for quick installation.
Enjoy the convenience of wideband IR, which allows control of the source at the location of the display. The IR transmitter and IR receiver are included.
It works with HDMI and HDCP compatible devices. The compact design and durable metal enclosures make for easy installation and fit into any setup. It's wall or rack mountable and comes with a rack mounting ear set.