SCP HNCPROPLUS+™ Cat6 UTP CMR Solid PVC 1000ft Box - UL
SCP HNCPROPLUS+™ Cat6 Cable UTP CMR Solid PVC 1000ft Box
HNCPROPLUS+ FOR CAT6- HDBASET ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID BC, 4PR, UTP, ANSI/TIA 568-C.2, IEC 11801 CLASS E, UL CMR, EN50575:2014 Eca, INDOOR/OUTDOOR SUN RES PVC JKT- BLACK- 305 M/1000 FT BOX
NCPROPLUS+™ for Cat6 is the industrys first HDBaseT™ category cables. HNCPROPLUS+ cables provide superior HDBaseT performance for your HDBaseT devices.
HNCPROPLUS+ UTP cables consistently outperform standard Category 6 UTP cables and are certified to meet todays demanding commercial and residential Networking and A/V applications for Twisted Pair cables.
SCP HNCPROPLUS+ UTP cables exceed performance standards for: TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed2 Class E; and EN 50173-1:2011.
Each HNCPROPLUS+ UTP cable is performance optimized with 4 balanced twisted pairs with center spline on 23 AWG insulated solid bare copper conductors. HNCPROPLUS+ UTP cables are constructed to create a round and flexible cable for easy pulling and stripping of the PVC jacket.All HNCPROPLUS+ UTP cables are packaged in a special Black SCP Pull Box with guaranteed tangle free pulling. These cables are UL and CMR rated.
Recommended by WyreStorm®.
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Enhanced 550 MHz 23 AWG Solid 4PR, UTP, PVC CMR JKT- Blue- 1000 FT BOX, UL Listed
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Bulk Cable - Blue
NITROTEL ENGINEERPRO® CAT6 ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID 4PR, UTP, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, PVC CMR JKT- BLUE- 1000 FT BOX
Nitrotel Cat 6 fast network cable that supports speed of 550 MHz for carrying data signals for fast ethernet experience. This cable is recommended and preferable in advanced networking environments and home installations where you need a fast speed/bandwidth that normal. Nitrotel Cat 6 is best and ideal for networking where high bandwidth is required.
Espacially designed and built to bear higher levels of pushing, stress, bending and pulling. This bulk ethernet cable comes with Polyvinyl chloride outer jacket
As we all know that we don't need all the bulk ethernet cable at one time, rather we use it in intervals. So this cable is delievered to you in Pull Through Box to protect and reduce loss of your ethernet cable. Easy to use at any time av its pull through design avoids twisting and knotting
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING CABLE: Nitrotel Cat 6 CMR Internet Cable supports bandwidth of 550 MHz for Data Applications. Gives you best experience of fast home and commercial ethernet.
- REDUCED CROSSTALK: High performance ethernet cable consists of 4 pair of copper conductors. Meets the standard of 23 AWG. Best for use in home and professional environments due to its noise reducing capability and. Enjoy an uninterrupted connection.
- 100% SOLID COPPER CONDUCTORS: Flexible ethernet cable produces strong signals for better connection and conductivity.
- FOR USE INDOORS: Especially designed with PVC insulation for use in walls, floors and outdoor. You can connect routers, printers, computers PoE Extenders and much more devices of your desire
- International Standard: Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E channel standards.