15% DISCOUNT PRODUCTS
USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter 4K
USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter 4K Ultra HD Display
The USB 3.0 TO 4k HDMI Adapter is a device which enables connection to 4k Ultra HD display device to a computer using a USB 3.0 port,
with these simple device you can connect an external monitor and use it as a mirror or extended mode screen.
Micro USB to HDMI Adapter (MHL)
Micro USB to HDMI Adapter (MHL) - Outstanding Quality
The HDTV Adapter allows you to view videos and other media stored on your phone/mobile device via a compatible HDTV. To connect the HDTV Adapter to your device, follow these steps:
- Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the HDTV Adapter (1) and then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV (2).
- Connect your Travel Charger to the HDTV Adapter (3).
- Connect your Travel Charger to a power source (4).
- Connect the HDTV Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory interface port on your device (5). This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
- The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device home screen. You can control to play video and music with TV remote control keys.
- To save energy, unplug the travel adapter when not in use. The travel adapter does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the travel adapter from the electrical socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The device should remain close to the electrical socket while charging.
- Any incoming calls or messages will freeze the media output. The media will restart to play after taking the calls or acknowledging the messages.
- Some devices may not be compatible.
- HDTV may not display any image when you connect HDTV Adapter to the Desktop dock while your phone is docking.
- If your TV has multiple ports, you may use any of the ports. Ensure your TV settings have the right HDMI port selected. See your TV owner's manual to get more information
- Universal HDMI cables are sold separately.
StarTech Micro HDMI to VGA Converter with Audio
StarTech Micro HDMI to VGA Converter with Audio - Old Tech, New Tech
HDMI is amazing. There’s a reason it’s quickly becoming the go-to format for everything. Micro HDMI has taken over the mobile device market and it can be found on phones, tablets, and many Ultrabooks. It’s an easy high-definition signal with audio built right in- a veritable one-stop-shop for all of your entertainment needs! The snag comes when you want to utilize an older monitor or projector. Too often, a perfectly good VGA monitor will sit collecting dust just because it doesn’t have the right connection. Don’t neglect your lonely screens any longer! The StarTech MCHD2VGAA2 is a plug-and-play solution for converting Micro HDMI to VGA with 3.5mm audio. As talented as it is, it cannot go backwards so be sure to confirm that Micro HDMI to VGA is the direction you need to convert.
With the simplest set-up, the MCHD2VGAA2 HDMI to VGA Converter takes only seconds to install. The male micro-HDMI end plugs directly into your source port. All you need is a male-to-male VGA cable to connect the converter to your screen and a 3.5mm cable to connect it to your speakers. Its small, compact size means you can hide it out of sight and out of the way. It doesn’t even require an external power adapter- just a micro USB cable- so you can easily pack it up and take it on the go for parties and presentations. This converter includes an audio output which makes it a handy solution for business or pleasure. The MCHD2VGAA2 also comes with the safety of a 2-year warranty to ensure you stay happy and connected.
Quest HDI-6140 HDMI 2.0 A(M) to VGA(F) Adapter Cable w/3.5mm Audio
Quest HDMI 2.0 to VGA Adapter HDI-6140
Quest offers a variety of HDMI In-line Couplers and Adapters. Couplers are designed to extend the cable length by joining two similar cables, while our HDMI adapters are used for converting HDMI signals to alternate A/V signals such as DVI, Display Port or SVGA.