$100 to $200
Vanco SPOTFD1 SPOT FOR DOT
SPOT FOR DOT
- In-wall amplifier that is powered and controlled by the Amazon Echo Dot
- Flush mounts the Amazon Echo Dot into a wall or ceiling for a clean look with no exposed wiring
- Can be used with almost any in-wall, in-ceiling, or in-room speaker
- 25 Watts x 2 Channels 8 Ohm
- 40 Watts x 2 Channels 4 Ohm
- 110-240 V 50/60Hz
- Can support up to 4 speakers being connected through a single amp
- Auxiliary audio input to run from another source
- White and almond faceplates included
- Amazon Echo Dot sold separately
Techlogix Networx TL-TI-PUSB Six port USB charging station table insert
Keyboards, mouses, laptop chargers, cell chargers, USB hubs, phones, AV cables... We get it - you've got a 'peripheral nest' on top of your conference table. Wouldn't it be great if there was any easy way to clean all this up? Enter the TL-TI series from TechLogix Networx.
The TL-TI line of table inserts replace clunky pop-up boxes with compact grommets which mount in standard 2.25” furniture holes. From video passthrough to active electronics, these table inserts provide a connection point for all the peripherals you use in your meeting rooms.