$100 to $200
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Enhanced 550 MHz 23 AWG Solid 4PR, UTP, PVC CMR JKT- Blue- 1000 FT BOX, UL Listed
Nitrotel EngineerPro® Cat6 Bulk Cable - Blue
NITROTEL ENGINEERPRO® CAT6 ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID 4PR, UTP, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, PVC CMR JKT- BLUE- 1000 FT BOX
Nitrotel Cat 6 fast network cable that supports speed of 550 MHz for carrying data signals for fast ethernet experience. This cable is recommended and preferable in advanced networking environments and home installations where you need a fast speed/bandwidth that normal. Nitrotel Cat 6 is best and ideal for networking where high bandwidth is required.
Espacially designed and built to bear higher levels of pushing, stress, bending and pulling. This bulk ethernet cable comes with Polyvinyl chloride outer jacket
As we all know that we don't need all the bulk ethernet cable at one time, rather we use it in intervals. So this cable is delievered to you in Pull Through Box to protect and reduce loss of your ethernet cable. Easy to use at any time av its pull through design avoids twisting and knotting
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING CABLE: Nitrotel Cat 6 CMR Internet Cable supports bandwidth of 550 MHz for Data Applications. Gives you best experience of fast home and commercial ethernet.
- REDUCED CROSSTALK: High performance ethernet cable consists of 4 pair of copper conductors. Meets the standard of 23 AWG. Best for use in home and professional environments due to its noise reducing capability and. Enjoy an uninterrupted connection.
- 100% SOLID COPPER CONDUCTORS: Flexible ethernet cable produces strong signals for better connection and conductivity.
- FOR USE INDOORS: Especially designed with PVC insulation for use in walls, floors and outdoor. You can connect routers, printers, computers PoE Extenders and much more devices of your desire
- International Standard: Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E channel standards.
Nitrotel 600x600, SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet (6-12U)
Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet
- WHY NITROTEL CABINETS? The Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series Wall Mount Cabinet is designed ANSI/EIA RS-310-D equipment in offices. Single-section wall-mount cabinet. Wide glass front door with 180° turning radius rotatable key lock. This series is the best solution for IT professionals who require a secure solution and have a need to do frequent maintenance to their equipment.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL: The Nitrotel 6U 19" X 14", SOHO Series wall mount server network rack cabinet is delivered with fully disassembled and small packaging, easy to deliver and carry to saves your time. Nitrogel knows your time is important so we make our server wall mount rack enclose is delivered as a complete server cabinet enclosure for your convenience.
- FEATURES: Special design front and back frames are with good stability wide glass front door allows and excellent view of the interior of the cabinet. Opening direction could be changed easily. Cable entries are available on top, bottom and back of enclosure, suitable for different places.
- INSTALLATION & LOADING CAPACITY: Only 16 screws are needed to assemble the whole enclosure it will take only 10 minutes to assemble the enclosure by one person. Maximum Loading capacity: 50kgs. Static loading: Up to 60 KG
- MATERIAL & SIZES: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Finished with Electrostatic Paint, Color Black RAL 9005. 5MM toughed glass door. Width: 600, Heigth: 370 and Depth: 450. Thickness: 19” rails: 1.2mm, others: 1.0mm
From $103.77 - $177.99
Nitrotel SOHO Slimline 5U (3U Vertical + 2U horizontal) D: 6" Wall Mount CabinetNitrotel SOHO Slimline 5U (3U Vertical + 2U horizontal) D: 6"
Soho Slim Line 19" wall mounting enclosure provide aesteticand decorative view together Soho Slim Line wall cabinets designed to have a variety of mounting solutions for small networking equipment in the areas like hostels, hotels, hospitals, malls, cinemas, petrol stations, offices where space distribution of the network typical network equipment is at a premium. It can accommodate switches, patch panels, PDU etc. and ideal choice for any small voice/data, DSL telephony, Internet or video conferencing installation, with the additional benefit of its compatibility with Wireless technology.
Nitrotel Single Section Wall Mount Cabinet (6-16U)
Nitrotel Single Section Wall Mount Cabinet 600 X 600 Tempered Glass Front Door Frame, Removable Side Panels, Includes 1 UL Approved Fan with plug, Finished with Electrostatic Paint, Color Black RAL 9005. Assembled. Honeycomb carton package
From $169.99 - $265.48