The Crimson-AV C32-18A Complete Ceiling TV Mount Installation Kit is a universal ceiling mount designed for flat panel TVs with 10 to 32-inch screens. The widespread, VESA compatible mounting pattern ensures it fits most TV makes and models.
The column with built-in cable management can be adjusted in one-inch increments to reach from 12 to 18 inches. With 15 degrees continuous tilt and 360-degree swivel, achieving the perfect viewing angle is a breeze.
Constructed of high-grade cold rolled steel with a scratch resistant epoxy powder coat finish, this mount is designed to provide years of hassle-free viewing.
- Universal Design Fits Most TV Makes/Models
- VESA Compatible up to 100x100
- 12-18" Drop Length with 1" Incremental Adjustment
- Fast, Simple Installation
- Up to 15° Continuous Tilt and 360° Rotation
- Cables Can Be Routed Through Column
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Screen Size: 10-32"
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (38 kgs)
- Max Mounting Pattern: 100x100mm
- VESA Mounting Pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm
- Tilt: +15°/-15°
- Rotation (yaw): 360°
- Drop Length: 12-18"
- Height Adjustment: 1" Increments
- 1.5" NPT Thread-Compatible
- Mounting Surface: Wood Joist, Structural Wood or Structural Concrete (Requires HE4 Accessory)
- Joist Spacing: Single Joist
- Construction: High-Grade Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Epoxy Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Technical Drawing
- Product Sheet
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 10-32" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 100x100 or smaller and it weighs 40 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 12 to 18 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 15 degrees and rotates 360 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
Somewhat. You may need to manually adjust the drop, but you do not have to remove hardware.