Where to mount the projector is one of the first questions new or prospective projector-buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a projector for display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. The Crimson AV CAV1 Vaulted Ceiling Interface is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
Vaulted ceilings add a height and architectural interest to a room but they also introduce a unique challenge when it comes time to attach something to them. The Crimson AV CAV1 is manufactured for use in attaching a projector ceiling mount to a vaulted ceiling. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down. It is rated to withstand weights of up to 300lbs and offers up to 94 degrees of angle adjustment.
Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, the Crimson AV CAV1 vaulted ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts, fittings, and fixtures. This adapter can be used with angled ceilings and structural wood as well as structural concrete with the HE3 expansion bolts.
- Mounts to angled ceiling structures
- 0 – 94° angle adjustment
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 300lb (227kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: angled ceiling, structural wood or structural concrete (accessory required HE3)
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Package specifications: 7.4”x4.7”x3.9”
- Color: black
- Product Manual
- Technical Drawing
- Product Sheet
- (1) CAV1 Vaulted Ceiling Adapter