Networking Made Simple
Our Cat5E Patch Panel is designed to provide amazing performance and cable management. Each Cat5E Patch Panel comes with 110-type termination while meeting and exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat5E connecting hardware specifications.
What makes it so simple?
Besides the 110 termination that this network patch panel offers, there are 12 individual Cat5E ports on the front side. Once you get your cables terminated on the one side, you just plug and go on the other. This is a very quick and easy solution for being able to swap out devices at any time. Plus, with numbered ports, you can easily keep track of what is plugged in where for better organization.
Need to mount this up where you won’t be able to reach it so easily? These patch panels accommodate top, bottom or side cable entry. This leaves plenty of options on being able to get to your cables once you have everything set up. These IT patch panels are also able to handle wire diameters of 22AWG to 26AWG, so you should be able to easily find wires to fit.
What makes these so great?
Each patch bay is a high-density 1.75 inch by 19-inch panel. This product is 1U, with a U (unit) being the standard size for a single rack interval. While others are 2 and 3U, there will be no such waste of space here.
These network panels meet TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.5E ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specifications, so they are up to the latest standards. UL certified, they have been also tested to the highest standard for safety.
- Space-saving High Density Design
- 110 Type Terminations Accommodate 22-26AWG Wire
- Allows for Top, Bottom or Side Cable Entry
- Meets or Exceeds EIA/TIA TSB-40 Specifications
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Meets TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.5E ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specification
- Space saving, high-density 19in panel design
- Wire Diameter Supported: 22AWG To 26AWG
- Insulation Diameter Range: 0.70 to 1.40mm
- 1U Height, Designed to mount to any standard 19" Rack or Cabinet
- Jack Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plated
- IDC Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plate over nickel plating
- Flammability: UL 94 VO
- Size: 1.75x19in
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- Accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- UL Certification
- TIA/EIA-T568-A & B Wiring configuration
- Spec Sheet
- (1) 12 Port Cat5E Patch Panel
This 12 port Cat5E patch panel is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 60 days of your order date to initiate a return.