The Cat5e Keystone Jack
The Cat5 Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Each Cat5 Jack provided by FireFold provides outstanding performance, exceeding the TIA/EIA 568-B industry standard. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards.
The Cat5 jack provided by us comes with a standard RJ45 plug on the outside. While on the inside, wiring slots are in place for a tool required termination. All of our networking keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the easy trouble free 110 style termination.
Meeting All Requirements
Each RJ45 keystone jack is shielded with panel-style shielding, helping to prevent most crosstalk. They are packaged individually to ensure quality.
These RJ45 jacks are 14.5mm wide by 16mm high and are easily able to fit in most standard keystone jack wall plates. It should be noted that these RJ45 keystones will also work with most patch panels and surface mount boxes, not just wall plates alone.
You can find a variety of keystone wallplates with us, which allow you to easily customize what you put into each wall plate in your home. You could combine one of these with a coax keystone, or even an RJ11 keystone, with just an easy snapping of each keystone into their place.
Quality to Last a Lifetime
All FireFold keystone jacks come with a lifetime warranty. So, if something goes awry and it is the product causing the issue, we’ll be more than happy to replace it for you - hassle free! Go ahead and get your hands on one, or many, of these today!
- Snap in tabs for easy installation
- Interchangeable with many industry brands
- Dual T568A and T568B wiring options
- Four by four termination layout
- Individually Packaged to Ensure Quality
- Shielding to Help Prevent Crosstalk
- UL Listed for Safety
- Panel-type Shielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- 110/KRONE IDC vertical punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement 2-piece shielded cover designed for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise
- Product Qualifications: UL listed; TIA/EIA 568A/B; ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
- Universal Wiring - One easy to read label provides a hassle free wiring system