Vertical Cable 1000ft Stranded Cat5E Cable - 24AWG 350MHz CM-Rated Bare Copper
*Discount reflected in cart.
Ideal for cable runs involving several twists and turns, Cat5E Stranded 1000' Bulk Cable is perfect for any networking application where a flexible cable is needed. FireFold's Cat5e Stranded Bulk Cable is a must-have for the more specific networking installation.
Stranded Cable Design
Designed for cable runs with several bends and twists in the line, a Stranded wire is more flexible than solid wire, allowing for a higher resistance to metal fatigue.
Considered the Industry Standard for most network installations, Category 5 (Cat5E, or Cat5) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 350MHz of Bandwidth.
Our Cat5E Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
Since bulk cable is generally used in intervals, the box that it comes in is almost as important as the cable itself. This is the reason our boxes are reinforced to provide excellent protection and are made with a simple pull-through design to keep your bulk cable free of kinks and knots while being pulled from the box.
- Rated Temperature (ºC) 75
- Product Standard Certification: CM
- Stranded Bare Copper
- Size 24 AWG
- Diameter (±0.005mm) 7/0.2
- Average Thickness (mm) 0.20
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) 0.18
- Insulation Diameter (±0.005mm) 0.98
- Twisted Pair Diameter (±0.01) 1.96
- Average Thickness (mm) 0.60
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) 0.50
- Outer Diameter (±0.10mm) 5.40
- Color of Pairs
- Pair 1: Blue, White-Blue
- Pair 2: Orange, White-Orange
- Pair 3: Green, White-Green
- Pair 4: Brown, White-Brown
- Spec Sheet