- Mounts to solid structural ceiling or standard 1 5/8” and 1 5/8” unistrut
- Staggered hole pattern helps avoid stress fractures and interference
- Side load stabilization for extra-long drops
- Includes accessory for cable management
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 600lb (272kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: wood joists, structural wood, unistrut (accessory required) or structural concrete (accessory required)
- Joist spacing: single joist
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Package specifications: 10.4”x10.4”x7.5”
- Color: black
Where to mount the projector is one of the first questions new or prospective projector-buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a projector for display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. The Crimson AV CA8XD Extra Heavy Duty 8x8 Inch Ceiling Adapter with Cord Management is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
The Crimson AV CA8XD is manufactured for use in attaching a projector ceiling mount a solid structural ceiling, wood joists, or some standard unistruts. It can attach to structural wood by itself or to a unistrut or structural concrete with the required additional accessories. This adapter is specially designed to stand up to the stress of extra-long extension drops with an hole pattern staggered to reduce strain and stabilization along the sides. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down.
Built to last, the Crimson AV CA8XD is rated to withstand weights of up to an incredible 600lbs. Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, this general purpose ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts , fittings, and fixtures. This particular ceiling adapter also comes with a short drop pole to assist in the management of cables.
- (1) CA8XD Ceiling Adapter